Lightweight and ergonomic, the Zabada Floorcleaner cleans all hard floors and large flat surfaces.
The Floor Cleaner is quick and easy to manoeuvre, requiring just a little bending and very little pressure, avoiding back strain and muscle tension. The head and pole are flexible enough to be laid flat to the floor for reaching under beds and furniture. No need for a bucket, just use the complimentary water bottle to wet the fiber as required when cleaning.
Zabada Floor Fibers use minimal water, which means floors dry quicker which reduces dust and airborne pollution – ideal for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. All Zabada floor cleaning fiberss are designed with overhang to make corners easy to clean without scratching or marking surfaces.
The Zabada Floor Cleaner replaces mops, buckets, yucky floor chemicals and bleach.
How to set up your Floorcleaner:
1. Place the Head on the floor with the orange collar in the 'down' position
2. Guide the Pole into the neck of the Head and twist the Pole to click into position
3. Adjust the Pole height by twisting the Pole anti-clockwise
4. Lift the Pole until the top is level with your nose, then tighten the Pole clockwise until secure
5. Pull the orange neck collar on head in to the 'up' position
Watch the Zabada Floor Video for more assistance.